Analytics

Monday 18 June 2018

Reflections - June BOM

Reflections - June BOM


As our guild's season comes to a close I've been reflecting on our past year, the friendships made, the techniques or styles I've explored, the designers I've learned about and the fabrics I've drooled over, I want this last BOM to reflect you! What do YOU love about quilting - what style, what form, what colour? Make a 12" (12.5" with seam allowances as per usual) block that reflects you and your quilting journey this past year and put your name on it (embroider, hand-stitch, etc.). I want EVERYONE to make this block! Just ONE! That way, whomever the lucky members are who wins a set of blocks (if everyone makes ONE there should be a few winners), will take home that piece of you, and a piece of what makes our group so special! 

We're looking forward to seeing everyone next Monday! Our meeting begins at 7:20pm as we've got a full schedule and a fantastic speaker lined up!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment