In order to make this show happen we need volunteers to help work the show. To sign up, email Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org Please specify what you are volunteering for.
- Quilters Boutique - Members can sell items at our show
- Sign up to participate by emailing Julie or at next meeting
- Members must sell items under your membership name (not your business name). Business labels are allowed.
- Business cards can be located at the OMQG Info table
- 10 % of selling price goes toward guild. Part of that will go toward the processing fee
- You must volunteer to work one shift at quilt show
- OMQG Information table
- Raffle Quilt - Julie's Single Girl quilt
- Crayon Challenge - Pick a color from the crayon box and design a mini quilt around that color (to sign up email email@example.com)
- All members are guaranteed 1 entry (plus the crayon challenge)
- Additional entries will be accepted based on space available
- Entry form will specify order preference of entries
- Entries must include:
- Hanging pocket / sleeve
- Dowel for display purposes (must be 2 inches larger than the quilt width)
- Deadline to enter is April 2nd - You can enter unfinished quilts (as long as they are finished before the show) but please specify accurate finished size!
- A copy of the entry will be emailed to you