We've missed you! So excited for the first meeting of the year!
We can't wait to get things started this year on Monday, September 28nd at 7:30 pm in the Ottawa Citizen building at 1101 Baxter Road.
Mark your calendars, grab your summer projects (we're hoping for our biggest show and tell yet) and get ready to kick things off!
Don't forget to wear your name tag!!
In the meeting, we'll be:
- Introducing everyone;
- Talking tips and tricks on getting comfortable for show and tells and other OMQG speaking segments;
- Introducing new challenges;
- Introducing a new modern block of the month;
- Talking Montreal meet-up details;
- Signing up for our first sewing days, bees and swaps;
- Talking how to make traditional modern;
- Signing up for the MQG Quilt Con Charity Challenge (read full details here and come prepared knowing if you want to get involved); and
- Starting sign-ups for our UFO challenge (fall edition) - that's right - bring your twonies and a list of projects you've got on the back burner. We're going to help you cross them off your list and then give you all the inspiration you need to add more :)
We'll also be discussing a brief outline of what's to come in the year - and now is your chance to have input - so don't miss out!
Can't wait to see you all Monday.